Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Microman Collectors

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    E-hobbys repaint of Perceptor will be Decepticon/Joint Force MAGNIFICUS and GA'MEDE

    so what does this have to do wiht Microman...well just look at the pic what will come with the TF [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Yes a Microman [img]wink.gif[/img]

    88657629

    any takers..I will buy it of course but I wont open it.. so cant help you out with the microman fig [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course it comes with a Microman.
    TF's evolved from Microman, y'know...

    wouldn't mind seeing the Micro, but have no interest in geetting into TF's again.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome, I just may have to buy that. Looks like just a repaint of the Micro Force Commander though.

    And Peeker is right, EVERY Transformer has to do with Microman. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 02:37 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM you know that a E-hobby repaint like this cost about $50 [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yikes, I didn't know that. Doesn't surprise me though. In that case, I will probably pass. If it was a brand new Microman, I would probably go for it. But if it is indeed just a repainted Commander, no thanks.

    The Perceptor looks awesome in those colors!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    reason for pricing is that e-hobby stuff is usually limited run of 1000 copies or so.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just found out that Perceptor's repaint color scheme is the same as the original Microman release of him! Damn, I might have to get this after all!!!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 03:42 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats the spirit TCM ..buy it ...buy it BUY it [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm outta the loop on this one... I knew that a Perceptor re-issue was coming back, but I don't know when he'll be available?

    I did however know about the TF-Microman connection though.

    Mr. Stinkhead
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *makes fun of Mr.S cuz he's married.*

    oh...wait...

    damn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •